Cannabis is a plant that has been used for centuries for medicinal and recreational purposes. The cannabis plant contains over 100 different cannabinoids, which are chemical compounds that interact with the human body. Of these cannabinoids, THC and CBD are the most well-known. THC is the cannabinoid that is responsible for the “high” associated with marijuana use, while CBD is known for its medical benefits. In this article, we will discuss some of the ways that people can use cannabis to improve their health and well-being!
Make Cannabis Butter
Cannabis butter is a great way to add the medicinal benefits of cannabis to your diet. Cannabis butter can be used in any recipe that calls for regular butter, or it can be used on its own as a spread. You can find recipes for cannabis butter online, or you can make your own by infusing butter with cannabis. Just look up how to make cannabutter with LEVO and you will be all set! This is a great way to get your daily dose of CBD without smoking or vaporizing.
Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a healthy alternative to butter that can be used in many recipes. Cannabis-infused coconut oil can also be used topically, and it has a host of benefits for the skin. You can find recipes for cannabis-infused coconut oil online, or you can infuse your own coconut oil with cannabis. Make sure to use high-quality, virgin coconut oil for the best results.
If you have some extra marijuana, why not try making cannabis tea? It’s easy to make and can be a great way to relax at the end of a long day. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by grinding up your cannabis. You’ll want to use a fine grinder so that the resulting powder is as fine as possible.
- Next, add the ground cannabis to a pot of boiling water. Allow it to steep for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, strain the mixture through a coffee filter or piece of cheesecloth. This will remove any large pieces of plant matter from the final product.
- Finally, add some honey or sugar to taste, and enjoy! Cannabis tea can be a great way to relax and unwind. Give it a try the next time you have some extra marijuana on hand.
Cannabis-infused topicals are another great way to utilize the medicinal benefits of cannabis. Cannabis-infused topicals can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including pain, inflammation, and skin conditions. It is important to note that cannabis-infused topicals are not psychoactive, meaning they will not produce the “high” associated with cannabis. When choosing a cannabis-infused topical, it is important to select one that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) and low in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD is the non-psychoactive component of cannabis that is known for its medicinal properties, while THC is the psychoactive component.
Another great way to utilize marijuana is by making your own cannabis-infused edibles. Cannabis-infused edibles are a great way to consume marijuana without smoking it. They also allow you to control the amount of THC you consume. There are a variety of recipes available online for cannabis-infused edibles, so you can make anything from brownies to gummies. Making edibles at home is a great way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without smoking it. There are a variety of recipes available online, so you can make anything from brownies to gummies. Here is a basic recipe for cannabis-infused brownies:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 grams of cannabis concentrate (shatter, wax, oil, crumble)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour in an 8×8-inch baking pan.
2. Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Add the oil and eggs; mix well. Stir in the vanilla extract. Add the water and mix well again.
3. Pour batter into a prepared pan. Sprinkle cannabis concentrate over the top of the batter. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Marijuana is a versatile substance that can be used in a variety of ways. If you have some extra marijuana, there are many things you can do with it. You can make cannabis-infused coconut oil, tea, or edibles. You can also use it to make topicals that can be used to treat a variety of conditions. The next time you have some extra marijuana on hand, try one of these ideas!